- Facilitated. We personally connect you to the right answers and people, to set you up fast and move you forward.
- In the open. Daily updates, open schematics. That means faster help and less reinventing wheels.
- Independent, parallel teams. No one device will work everywhere, so we work on a range of solutions.
- No need for permission. This is a distributed community. Do what you think is needed.
We want to give you what you need, the easiest way possible.
- If you need something quick, email us. or jump into the chatroom.
- Or, fill out this 1-minute form so we can get working for you.
- Get you answers
- Connect you to whoever you need
- Set up a place where helpers can find you
- Inform you when another team does something useful for you
Not sure which device to work on?
I want to help
- Register yourself on the volunteer list, so teams who need you can find you.
- Answer any outstanding medical or technical questions.
- Read over the different team's progress updates, and proactively get them what they need.
Software is likely to be the hardest part, so join this discussion about how we can start now.